Update Twitter Status on Facebook

| Posted in , , , , | Posted on Monday, January 05, 2009

twitter facebook app

Tired of updating your status on different sites!, at least we can link our twitter status with our facebook status with the help of the official twitter facebook app.

This way when we update our twitter status it gets automatically updated on facebook.

First you need to install the twitter app, after that the setup process is pretty straight forward.

Enjoy!!!!.....

Related Posts by Categories



Comments (2)

Its a very good post indeed.I think it will help most of the facebook user to update status on twitter very easily.Well I have also same site as it, would u mind if we share link each other? this is my blog http://priofacebook.blogspot.com if it is possible email me faridu84[at]gmail.com

I am always searching for quality posts and articles and this is what I found here, I hope you will be adding more in future. Thanks
android flytouch

Powered by Hector Minaya | SEO Tools by www.GoogleSEOTools.net | twitter how to info provided by http://twitterjunkie.blogspot.com